SATURDAY 11th & SUNDAY 12th, JUNE 2022
Limited to 100 attendees.
Reminder : We suggest you to subscribe for the "cancelled insurance" proposed by our partner when you'll be at the stage "payment".
Without this insurance you won't be able to pretend to any refund or report.
** New routes .... New landscapes!
A sporting adventure combining performance and sharing, enriched by the discovery of the history and heritage of our region through the Pyrenean peaks and hilltop villages.
A mix between sport, culture and change of scenery, a personal challenge and above all a moment of sharing in the heart of nature.
Gravel Experience is above all a human adventure and / or a challenge. We have chosen the most beautiful gravel-type ways that cross four valleys of our beautiful Pyrénées.
The objective of this adventure is to make you discover the wild character of certain valleys too often unknown to the general public. It will be a sharing between the locals, the peasants or the shepherds but also the herds of sheep or cows who will welcome you with respect for everyone.
You will obviously be able to access the performance either by the stopwatch or simply by arriving safe and sound from this epic! Gravel remains the best way to get to all these sites enriched by their history and heritage. We must not forget that we are in the Hautes(High)-Pyrénées, or even very '' High-Pyrénées '' with beautiful valleys sometimes deep to go up to switch to his neighbor.
Gravel Experience route will only be revealed to you 5 days before in the form of a GPX route, but here is some information that could guide you!
* Friday June 10, 2022:
- from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reception of the first competitors at the “Sunelia les 3 Vallées” campsite
- '' Allocation of pitches or accommodation '' (mobile home (base 2 people / mobile)
- welcome package
- Verification of "Gravels" and compulsory equipment (Complete list on the registration form)
- Allocation of bike plates + bracelets (plate must be attached to the handlebars)
* Free catering at the campsite or in Argelès-Gazost (not included in the package)
* Saturday June 11, 2022:
* Course : 86,7 Kms (1065m d +) (new course)
7:30 am / 8:30 am Final checks and allocation of bike plates
09h00 Departure from the Sunelia les 3 Valléees campsite
4 p.m. return and arrival cycle store "L’étape des Pyrénées" (opposite the campsite)
7 p.m. Aperitif Village arrival (cycle shop "L’étape des Pyrénées" (opposite the campsite)
8:30 p.m. - CATERING at the campsite. (on registration)
* Sunday June 12, 2022:
* Course A: 62 Kms (+ 2470m) 70% Track and 30% Road (same as 2021 Pic du midi)
* Course B: 55 Kms (1650m d +) (new course) 60% Track and 40% Road
- 8h00 meeting at the campsite of all the competitors.
- 8:15 am departure for (to be defined) with your personal vehicles.
- 9h00 arrival at (to be defined)
- 09:15 am departure in Gravel for Course A or Course B
followed by `` the royal road '' (6 kms / + 800m) for route A.
- Drop off the “Gravels” at the “hôtel des Laquets” at 2600m.
`` They will be kept during the visit of the Pic du Midi ''
- Ascent of the pic du midi "on foot" 1Km + 276m (bring sneakers and windbreakers in a small bag)
Peak of the Pic du Midi 2876m (access to the footbridge and exterior visit of the site)
Check-in on arrival at the Pic du Midi (Bracelet for passage)
Descent to the '' Hôtellerie des Laquets '' to collect your Gravel then return to Luz-St Sauveur by another Gravel route.
Warning !!! LAST DEPARTURE from the `` hôtel des Laquets '' at 4 p.m.
Arrival at Campsite 6 p.m. WELCOME POT
Frame plate recovery
Protocol discount (prize draw)
SNACK on your arrival on presentation of your frame plate (accompanying only on registration)
BY TELEPHONE AT 06.89.37.42.89
BY MAIL: email@example.com
Attention Limited places! remember to register quickly!
Gravel rental (subject to availability) AT THE CYCLES STAGE STORE OF THE Pyrenees 05.62.92.29.31 GRAVEL rental click here
* Mobile home accommodation: 2 people / mobile
formula A (Saturday / Sunday) registration + endowment + T-Shirt, meals (Saturday and Sunday), supplies, welcome drink: 78 € / pers
formula B (Saturday / Sunday) 1 night, registration + endowment + T-Shirt, meal (Saturday and Sunday), breakfast Sunday, refreshments, welcome drink: 128.00 € / pers
formula C (Friday / Saturday / Sunday) 2 nights, registration + endowment + T-Shirt, meal (Saturday and Sunday), breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), supplies, welcome drink: 178 € / pers
* Campsite: Pitch
Formula D (Saturday + Sunday): 1 night camping + registration + endowment + T-Shirt + meal (Saturday and Sunday) + Sunday breakfast + refreshments + welcome drink. - 119 €
Formula E (Friday + Saturday + Sunday): 2 nights camping + registration + endowment + T-Shirt + meal (Saturday and Sunday) + breakfast (Saturday and Sunday) + supplies + welcome drink - 161 €
* Accompanying persons:
Formula F "Companion meal pack" (Saturday / Sunday) Saturday evening meal + Sunday meal on arrival: € 32 / pers
* Depending on weather conditions, the organizing team reserves the right to modify the route.
Registrations for the forth edition of Gravel Experience are open !
Please read the rules and the agreement carefully before registering.
Your registration implies acceptance of the rules and the agreement.